Faculty of electrical engineering and communication in cooperation with the Electrochemical Society (Pennington, USA), CVVI and Energoklastr would like to invite you to
14th International Conference
Advanced Batteries, Accumulators and Fuel Cells [ABAF 14th]
September 1st- September 5th, 2013,
Brno University of technology,
Antonínská 1, Brno,
Publication of conference materials
Files containing abstracts and proceedings can be submited after registration and login.
- Instructions for preparation of the Abstract: download
- Instructions for preparation of the text to be inserted in „Proceedings of International Meeting ABAF 14th“: download
- Instructions for preparation of a manuscript to be sent to ECS Transactions can be found on the page: http://ecsdl.org/site/ecs/author_instructions.xhtml
- To prepare your manuscript, you are encouraged to download the template provided on the ECST website: http://www.electrochem.org/dl/ecst/assets/ecst_temp.doc.
Deadline for the sending the abstract(s) to the Book of Abstracts. July 14th, 2013.
The size of the stands (panels) is 150×100cm (h×w), including borders.
- The abstract (2-4 pages) written in English under observation of directions in point (a) must be uploaded before 14th, 2013. All abstracts will be later written on a CD - ROM disc and delivered to participants at the registration.
- Full texts corresponding to the presentations (the same is for presentations in the form of poster) should be uploaded on the web page of the conference before September 23rd. Recommended length is 10 to 15 pages. They will be allocated in a public volume „Procedings of ABAF-14“. Further, the special issue of the periodical „Electrochemical Society – Transactions“ will be published. They will be peer reviewed in a standard fashion.
- Selected papers can be published in journals prepared by The Electrochemical Society as an independent manuscript, not necessarily identical to manuscripts previously published in Electrochemistry Transactions. The manuscript could include new data and ideas. It will be peer-reviewed according to rules of the Journal. Authors will be invited to prepare them.